The Office for Family Independence released an updated flyer to share information about their Transitional Transportation Program. This program provides eligible families with help paying for work-related travel expenses.
You may qualify if:
- You are currently working at paid employment; and
- You have a work-related travel expense; and
- You have a child under the age of 18 in your home; and
- Your income is below 200% FPL, before taxes and withholdings (Expanded TT); or
- You have recently closed TANF, and your income is below 250% FPL, before taxes and withholdings (TANF Related TT)
For more information, call them at 1-855-797-4357.
Please note, this is not a WCAP program. This is a program through the Office for Family Independence.