The Office for Family Independence released an updated flyer to share information about their Transitional Transportation Program. This program provides eligible families with help paying for work-related travel expenses.

You may qualify if:

  • You are currently working at paid employment; and
  • You have a work-related travel expense; and
  • You have a child under the age of 18 in your home; and
  • Your income is below 200% FPL, before taxes and withholdings (Expanded TT); or
  • You have recently closed TANF, and your income is below 250% FPL, before taxes and withholdings (TANF Related TT)

For more information, call them at 1-855-797-4357.

Please note, this is not a WCAP program. This is a program through the Office for Family Independence.