The holiday season is fast approaching and Neighbor for Neighbor applications are available!
Waldo County residents who are in need of a box of food for the holidays and/or help with gifts for their children can fill out an application and mail it to the WCAP office. Once an application is filled out, a local organization that provides food and/or gifts will serve your family. Most applicants seeking food baskets are served through the WCAP Heroes 4 Hunger program.
Please note: since more households sign up than local organizations have resources to help, filling out an application does not guarantee service. Please do your best to fill out your application as soon as possible.
You can download and print the application by clicking here. You can also pick one up at your town office or at the WCAP office at 9 Field Street in Belfast.
Important Dates for 2022
• Applications made available: Sept.1st
• Thanksgiving application deadline: Tuesday, Nov.1st
• Thanksgiving food boxes distributed: Saturday, Nov.19th
• Christmas application deadline: Thursday, Dec.1st
• Christmas food boxes distributed: Saturday, Dec.17th